From tax litigation to living trusts and estate planning, Jeffrey E. Prag has been meeting the needs of the Stockton community since 1988. Mr. Prag is a solo practitioner with over 48 years of law practice. He is committed to public service, having served, or currently serving, on the Boards of the San Joaquin County Chapter of the American Red Cross, the Friends of the Stockton Public Library, the San Joaquin County Law Library, the San Joaquin County Bar Association, and Stockton Pacific Rotary Club. He is past president of the Stockton Estate Planning Council and has taught an estate and gift tax course to law students at Humphreys College School of Law. He welcomes the opportunity to bring his considerable knowledge and experience to your situation.
- Adjunct Professor, Estate and Gift Taxation, Humphreys College School of Law, 1997—.
- Judge Pro Tem, Small Claims, Sacramento County Municipal Court, 1986-1993.
- Member, Board of Directors, San Joaquin County Chapter, American Red Cross, 1995-2001 (Chair, 1997-1998).
- Member, Board of Trustees, San Joaquin County Law Library, 1999— (President, 2001).
- Stockton Pacific Rotary Club (President, 2009-2010).
Serving Stockton since 1988 in Taxation, Business and Estate Planning matters.
- Certified Specialist, Taxation Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- 1988, U.S. Tax Court
- 1988, U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- 1974, California
- 1988, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Stanford University Class of 1973
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific Class of 1988
Associations & Memberships
- San Joaquin County Bar Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1999-2001)
- Stockton Pacific Rotary (President, 2009-10, 2020-22)
- State Bar of California (Member: Taxation Law Advisory Commission, 1999-2002; Conference of Delegates, 1997-1998)
- Tax Attorneys of San Joaquin County (Chair, 1992-1997)
- Stockton Estate Planning Council (President, 1996-1997)